Dear St. Joseph’s families,
Thank you for booking the evening concert at 6:30pm on Dec. 15 (Thu.). Everyone is so looking forward to the great event! Here are a few helpful guidelines for you.
- There is no ticket printed from the school. Your online reservation grants your admission to the concert with the number of seats you booked.
- On the day of the concert, please drop off your child(ren) at the front door of the school. Then line up outside of the gym. The path will be lit with Christmas lights. The gym door will open 15 min. prior to the concert.
- You will check in at the gym door with the name of your child you entered in the online booking form
- If you have a young child coming along with you without the reservation, due to safety and fire regulations, please ensure you keep your child on your lap. Space is tight. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any strollers / buggies etc.
* The Socks, toque and mitt drive are still on. Any donations will be much appreciated!
It will be a safe and wonderful event that everyone longs for!
Thank you all for your support!