Students return to school september 2023
Hello Parents/Guardians –
School will re-open for students:
- Grades 1-7 on Wednesday, September 6th with dismissal at 1:40 pm for the monthly Staff Meeting. (Please note that the first Wednesday of every month students are dismissed at 1:40 pm due to the monthly Staff Meeting.)
- Kindergarten students will begin school on a staggered start. This information will be sent to parents prior to the start of school and will be posted on the school website by the end of August.
- Students are to be in uniform and the summer uniform is permitted.
- Please bring all school supplies on the first day of school.
- School supply lists can be found on the Forms and Documents
The school office will be closed until August 23, 2023. The school answering will not be monitored during the summer break. Please direct all inquiries to Island Catholic Schools head office 250-727-6893.